SEWING MACHINES WILL BE PROVIDED
Monday - March 13, 2023
2:30pm - 4pm
4719 S Alameda St. Suite B
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
WHAT'S BEING TAUGHT
- Students will learn sewing safety
- How to load a bobbin, thread a machine and troubleshoot.
- Students will be taught sewing tips and be provided with all materials including, scissors, seam rippers, and other basics to get them started.
WHAT'S BEING MADE
- You will learn sewing basics and have an opportunity to make a small handbag!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Any snacks or drinks
- 1/2 a yard or 1 yard of fabric (or purchase some at Sew Bonita right before class.
- You DO NOT need to bring your own sewing machine, but you are welcome to. We will have sewing machines for everyone.
*** Remember, Sew Bonita sells beautiful fabric that can be purchased in-store before the session, suggested amount is 1/2 to 1 yd, or feel free to bring your own.